Thursday, August 21, 2014

Awww..

   So, yesterday I got home from work and TC says, "I love how in love we are.".  I asked what he meant and he said that he saw a meme on Facebook that said something about finding your soul-mate and how it didn't have to be your lover, it could be your best friend.  He said that he read that and realized he had both.  Just Awwwww!

  I am off work today.  I ran out and got red velvet cupcakes and delivered them to work because today is a co-worker's birthday.  Then I stopped at the store and got a TON of cleaning supplies.  As soon as I am done here, I start cleaning.  Dishes first, then the oven, floors, bathrooms and shower. Every since I started working I haven't had time to deep clean.
  While I was at the store, I found organic whole roasted chickens for $2.50!  I bought three.  I am going to rip off the breast meat from one of them and shred it so I can make TC Chicken Alfredo for dinner tonight (with homemade apple chimi-cheesecakes for dessert!!). The rest of the chickens will go in the crockpot with veggies to start homemade chicken soup for tomorrow.  It means having to get up in the morning and deboning them before work, but it will be totally worth it.  I love homemade soup.
  The girls sent me a picture of the four of them having coffee yesterday.  (Well, not Pie... she has cut out caffeine for the babies).  I haven't heard back from her about how she feels about the maternity clothes I sent.  I hope she likes them.  I hate shopping online.
  Okay, off to surprise the boy with an amazing clean house and fully dressed, made up wife.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment